Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My experience

Today I got a chance to experience the most awaited car of the world - TATA NANO at one of the Local Tata Authorised Dealers and I must say SUPERB is a word to define this car, it breaks all myths that it would be an compromise rather than a true promise to deliver a complete family car at the price committed. Mr. Ratan Tata seems to have delivered his promise very well & I salute him for that. The car I experiences was the top model TATO NANO LX having Fog Lamps, A/C, 3 spoke stearing wheel, power windows & it was a bright Champagne Gold Colour (My Fav colour). I have managed to click some photos of this masterpiece do have a look and I am sure you gonna fall in love with this car but the only problem is that only 1,00,000 cars to be alloted through lottery system & I guess there wont be less then 20,00,000 applications for the car. My fingers are crossed, hoping I might be among the lucky ones .

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP